Wednesday, February 3, 2010

some days are better than others.

Today hasn't fallen into the better category so far. It's just past noon, and:
  • We're all still in our pajamas.

  • Olivia discovered how to turn the knobs on the gas stove (note to self: get some childproof covers ASAP before she burns house down)

  • Audrey is having a bit of a fussy day, probably compounded by the horrible night's sleep we both got last night. Recliner sofa is great to sit in ... to sleep on? Not so much.
I need to go to the grocery store, but after the Great Target Solo Run Fiasco from a couple weeks ago, I'm too gunshy. Besides, how exactly does one go about shopping when their cart is filled to the brim with kids and there's nowhere to put the food? I took my mom on a trip to Target last week, which was insanely helpful. Sadly, I don't think she wants to be my shopping assistant every day of the week. ;) I'll consider the day an accomplishment if I can get myself dressed and both kids into the car to drive to the ATM to deposit a couple of checks.

No comments: