Friday, December 19, 2008

deviating from the regularly scheduled programming

http://lemmondrops.blogspot.com/

I've been following this blog since around the time Olivia was born, maybe before that. The author, Emilie, is a lovely, intelligent, caring woman and mom of two young boys. She found out she had cancer when pregnant with her youngest, and despite surgery, chemo and radiation, has had to bring in home hospice care this week.

If you could take a minute to comment on her blog to let her know you're thinking of her, or to just send a quick thought or prayer (whatever your preference) her way, I'd appreciate it.

In general, I can't imagine being 40 and faced with dying; more specifically, the thought of dying and leaving behind two small children and a husband -- around Christmas, no less -- is just more than I can wrap my brain around.

No comments: