Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crawling

Olivia has been doing a couple of crawling "steps" at a time all week, but she's really ramped things up yesterday and today. This morning she ventured off her playmat and managed to go under the dining room table, and then tried to scoot her way into the kitchen. I'll try to catch it on video, of course.

This has been a somewhat rough week, because Wednesday morning I pinched a nerve/pulled a muscle/did something ouchy to my back and have been in relative agony since. I had to call Dan Thursday a.m. to come home because I couldn't get Olivia out of her high chair without serious pain. Things are just now starting to feel a tiny bit better (thanks to a ton of ibuprofen and trying to have other people carry her for me -- thanks, sis!), but I still can't stand up totally straight and it hurts no matter what position I'm in. I guess a doctor visit is in order on Monday if things haven't resolved by then.

No comments: