Tuesday, September 9, 2008

so many new things, so little time to write

I had a friend in town all weekend, and now I've got a bunch of freelance projects I'm working on. I wanted to make sure to quickly jot down a few things so that one of these days when I go back and fill in the baby book, I'll have at least a ballpark date to put with everything.

  • She's added "ga-ga-ga" to her repertoire. She still does ba-ba-ba, but occasionally she'll mix it up. She looks so proud of herself when she does it.
  • She's a pro at going from lying down to sitting up. Unfortunately, a lot of times she does this half in her sleep and then can't figure out how to get back to sleep. :p
  • She's started going from a sitting position to getting on her hands and knees. Usually she does this to grab a toy or something, though from time to time it's because a cat is walking by and she wants to get a closer look.
  • She's been scooching for a while, but last night she took a few crawling "steps" -- very, very shaky ones, and she frequently sits down to rest before continuing, but I think crawling is really almost upon us. Time to hit Babies R Us and figure out all this childproofing stuff! It's funny -- about a month ago I was convinced she'd crawl any day. :p
Coming soon: her 6-month pro photos and some pictures from her 7-month (!) photo shoot. Stay tuned!

No comments: