Wednesday, January 7, 2009

11 months old

Olivia rang in her 11 month birthday by having a sort of fussy day, one where she whined at Starbucks, all the way through Target, and a lot at home. Such a lovely sound, that whining. ;) I think she's probably teething again, because she's figured out how to unvelcro the custom crib rail covers my mom made (after the first crib-chewing incident in November) and gnaw on the wood underneath.

Hopefully I've foiled her for good this time -- I wrapped an ace bandage around the crib rail, covered it back up with the crib rail covers, and then safety pinned the covers (note to mom: don't worry, I put them somewhere where she can't get to them).

So she was definitely in no mood to have me throw a dress and tights on her to take her picture today.

Maybe if I turn on the waterworks, she'll leave me alone.
Really? The tears didn't convince you to call this thing off?
Ok, in exchange for the duck, I'll give you a half smile.


No comments: