Saturday, January 31, 2009

1 week from today

I can't believe her birthday is next Saturday. Everyone always said the time flies, but I didn't really buy into it. But it really feels like just I blinked, and bam---I have a one-year-old toddler on my hands.

<------There are some new videos linked at the left: one of her favorite activity, stair climbing; and one of her dancing to her Fridge DJ ("Where the tunes are tight and the music is right!" Yes, it really does say that). She's a little ham. She did a very lengthy and entertaining Fridge DJ dance for our friends Laura and Jerry who came over last night, and gave some seriously flirty eyes to Jerry. Is it too early to start dreading the teen years? ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all, she is such a dancer!! I too can't believe it's been a year. Congratulations not only to her but to you. Second...love the Fridge DJ and I must own one.