Friday, June 20, 2008

forgot to post these: 3-month pro pics

I've had these for a couple of weeks now, but forgot to post them. Amy at Portraiture shot these on a rainy Friday afternoon when I realized that Olivia was almost past three months old. I'd been planning to have three-, six-, nine- and 12-month professional photos taken of her, thus a panicked call to the photo studio to see if they accepted walk-in customers. Yeah, I'm a little anal retentive like that. I think they turned out really well. There were tons of great shots, but we picked four poses to have printed.

Adorable, yes?







2 comments:

Betseeee said...

Yes yes yes yes! I love all of these. OK, I love all Olivia photos in general, but these are particularly awesome. I'll look forward to the 6-month version and future comparisons.

Molly said...

She's so beautiful! She has such expressive eyes..so sweet!