Sunday, May 25, 2008

we could be in for a long night...

Olivia has been sleeping since about 6 p.m. -- it's 8:40 now. She never naps this long, but perhaps her long weekend (3 hours total in the car today and being fawned over at the in-laws' house; total shrieky fussy not-like-her scary meltdown at my parents' house last night while we were out at dinner, effectively scarring them for life) exhausted her. I just hope it doesn't mean she's up all night, because I suddenly have a killer sore throat and runny nose and I'm surely going to need some sleep to get over the crud. Gah.

I took her to have 3-month photos taken on Friday. She was such a little ham! I get the photos back Thursday, so hopefully I can post them here then. I was of course a total sucker and got the 4-pose package. After all, how can you just let all of those adorable photos go to waste? They must hear cash register sounds when they see new parents coming in the door with their babies.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I can't wait to see pictures - I'm sure they're wonderful. Did you get the sales pitch to join the photo club and get "discounts" on all of your future visits? What a racket. Hope you feel better soon!

Betseeee said...

This weekend was hell on naps/sleep here, too. Part of the territory. I have learned to try and let go, and realize it will go back to normal soon. I'm dying to see those pictures!