Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thinking about Halloween costumes already.

It's not even September, but of course all the Halloween displays are out in the stores, and we've already purchased (and quickly consumed) a bag of Brach's mellowcreme pumpkins. Yum.

Halloween this year is absolutely more for me than it is for her. Ok, it's totally for me. She won't know what the holiday is, and definitely won't be able to eat any candy. We'll probably only take her over to my parents' house for trick or treating. But how can I pass up an opportunity for a cute photo shoot?

I've got a poll going to the left -- vote for your favorite, or feel free to suggest a different costume in the comments section here.

octopus:
bee:
shark:

chicken:

Princess Leia (I'm not a big Star Wars person, but something about this costume cracks me up):


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I think you have the save the chicken costume for when she's walking. Nothing cuter than a little chicken walking around! Then, she and Owen can be chickens together. ;)